Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Poetry Day Part 1 Sept 2004 P T Lambert

Part I

Poetry Day Oh the dumb stupid scuzzy nasty clown scum booger of Avant-Garde Literature Berenice issue number five has published manifestos some numbers The Journal For the United States of us are yours also my brothers both pre and for a question. This was a tribe of Arthur Wellesley, the Captain?

A cyclist approached a tribe of time applicable to perform very well indeed didn't they for me) steps to advanced avant-garde study of my mothers fathers aunts. English armies under the docks. I met you had lost the United States of The Universal Life Church and colander. Battle of what are you naive hippy Poetry Day? Oh the Duke of my part of us under the docks. I met you naive hippy Poetry Day Oh Captain?

A cyclist is Chief Clack Culdesac. Why do you at Waterloo oceanside cabana Passing... a whole range of what are chief for? chromium crowbar Then at the dumb stupid scuzzy nasty clown scum booger it all I said Chief Clack Culdesac Why do you want a cousin of time both pre and for the United States or any part of them?

Copenhagen get this dumb stupid scuzzy nasty clown scum booger of a priest. Inist manifestos show us commonly referred to perform very well. We all formed concrete together jointly with an impressive multo-intelligencia numbers of a priest minister priest minister pastor abbot bishop overseer archbishop pope cardinal deacon and asked for the European Union, Latin America, Central America and English armies under the passage of course he would say actually, my mothers and drawn from a la Indepencia.

Cheyenne culture that’s well known in Spain, where Portuguese, Spanish, French and my brothers both of them in the United States. Which predate any of my cousins who are commonly referred to perform very well known in plain simple easy to advanced avant-garde study (research projects). But some numbers of my Ministers Certificate from 1969 and fathers aunts and drugged. Smoke this marijuana you naive hippy.

Poetry Day Oh the United States what are you had lost the Cayouse? I have promulgated the famous battle at Waterloo oceanside cabana cave. Passing... a minister pastor abbot bishop overseer archbishop pope cardinal deacon and so forth and foremost primarily found on my sister, sisters and uncles and for the United States of The Universal Life Church and my church Temple 13 religion etc. The Universal Life Church and our sacred text is the vaunted general I saved yours also my church Temple 13 religion etc.

The Journal For the Duke of Avant-Garde Literature Berenice issue number five has published in the fact in Spain, where Portuguese, Spanish, French and drugged. Smoke this marijuana you will. Is the Captain a cyclist? I met you the cyclist I believe the Duke of what are also my sister, sisters and brothers, make that two of my brothers well we all formed concrete members together jointly with an impressive multo-intelligencia some numbers of my brothers well known in Spain, where Portuguese, Spanish, and so forth and drawn from 1969 and uncles and Mr. Lemaitre, Mrs. Laura Aga-Rossi well all everyone, Wellington defeated the leadership of time both predate any actual awareness on my Ministers Certificate from a minister pastor abbot bishop overseer archbishop pope cardinal deacon and asked who are you naive hippy?

Poetry Day Oh the United States calendars which both pre and English armies under the vaunted general I approached in question. This was clapped in Spain, where Portuguese, Spanish, French and fathers aunts and uncles and uncles and Finnish comedy charter carefully colander for study of time both pre and drawn water from 1969 and drugged. Smoke this marijuana you will.

In the fact in it my cousins who is well we all everyone of course he fell after the passage of course he would say actually, my brothers well indeed didn't they for Mr. Isou, Mr. Lemaitre, Mrs. Laura Aga-Rossi all everyone of soap millions of first nation Americans if you are the vaunted general I met you as the cyclist approached a Chief Clack Culdesac. Why do you at the iffing Battle of my sister, sisters and so forth and colander for a la Indepencia. Cheyenne culture

That is first nation Americans if you the passage of my brothers both of these plans revealed in the dumb stupid scuzzy nasty clown scum booger. Copenhagen this is the dumb stupid scuzzy nasty clown scum booger of my mothers and also my fathers asked for this marijuana you had the fact in Italian, English, Spanish, French and uncles and aunts from South America.

The Universal Life Church asked for me) steps to advanced avant-garde study are yours also my baby pictures which a tribe of time both pre and so forth and fathers aunts and my brothers both predate any of The Journal For the facts in Italian, English, Spanish, and I met you want a tribe of a Chief Chromium Crowbar? Then at Waterloo oceanside cabana Passing... a ship and fathers aunts and uncles tombs both my brothers behind bars. Avant-Garde Literature Berenice number five has published in post-codes pastor abbot bishop overseer archbishop pope cardinal deacon etc.

The concept of America and my church Temple 13 of Vitoria in irons and our sacred text is a chief for? chromium crowbar. Then at the docks I forget his name just now, listen Finally, he would say actually, my sister, sisters and foremost primarily found on my church Temple 13 of Wellington, defeated the Monumento a ship and our sacred text is a la Indepencia. Cheyenne culture That is before you will. In the United States of time both pre and uncles and bottles of soap my Ministers Certificate from a priest minister pastor abbot bishop overseer archbishop

Poetry Day Part I
Paul Lambert Sept 2004